How can I have a sexy back? The back is one of the most sensual parts of a woman’s body. However, although it is a beautiful and super sexy part of a girl, it is one of the most forgotten, because we don’t often see it, so we don’t pay it the attention we should. Here I’m going to explain everything I know about how to get the beautiful back you crave:
For a woman to have a sexy back, she has to take care of her diet to avoid any pimples or imperfections; maintain cleansing, exfoliation, and moisturizing routines to remove fat and dirt from the back. Also, perform specific toning and flexibility exercises for this area.
To show off a perfect, toned, more feminine, sensual back and show off your swimsuit and the clothes you love so much, follow the tips that I will give you below.
Tips for women to have a beautiful sexy back
To keep control over your weight, which is reflected by your back’s shape, eat foods that do not contain many calories and do contain a lot of fiber.
Include all kinds of fruits and vegetables in your daily diet, as well as cereals and whole-grain bread. Drink detox drinks that help you purify the body both inside and out.
This eating plan will help the sebaceous glands work less. It will also reduce the likelihood of pimples appearing on your back, in addition to keeping your skin more toned and luminous.
Maintain a healthy diet by reducing carbohydrates, lowering dairy products, and particularly avoiding cheese and ice cream. Therefore, consume fruits and vegetables to help you with acne as they are natural sources of antioxidants, vitamins, fiber, and selenium. (Trusted sources 1*, 2*)
Deep exfoliation if you have pimples
Gentle exfoliation keeps your back free of dead skin cells and impurities, which clog pores and lead to pimples. Exfoliating your skin will contribute to a much more flawless, blemish-free, and getting a sexy back.
When you take a shower, use a natural sponge to replace your homemade scrub. Conventional sponges are not suitable because they accumulate bacteria; use soft and antibacterial soaps to remove excess sebum, sweat, and dirt, especially if you have exercised recently.
You should also discard soaps containing perfumes and opt for those with neutral formulas. Exfoliate your back at least once a week to remove all the cells.
You can prepare an exfoliating cream with natural yogurt and chickpea or oatmeal.
Forget salt or brown sugar, as they are not suitable for exfoliating because they can cause micro-injuries to the skin and damage it.
You can also mix honey with yogurt or yogurt with oatmeal. Apply these to your exfoliating sponge and make small massages on your back, especially on the part where you have pimples or blackheads.
Every day after showering, moisturize your whole body with emphasis on the back area, as it is an area that we frequently overlook. Your moisturizer should not contain too much oil, as this area tends to get greasy quickly. Ideally, use water-based products.
Drink enough water
By drinking lots of water, you hydrate and maintain blood circulation and you will also eliminate internal toxins.
Walk upright and maintain good posture
When you have heels, and you notice that there is a curve in your back when you walk, pay attention. Tuck in your abdomen, push your shoulders back, and relax, as walking crooked makes you look less feminine.
The back looks much better if you have a good posture. Therefore, you must correct the way you sit, stand or walk, as it can also cause a lot of back pain. The idea is to keep your back straight and tuck your belly in, which will also exercise the core muscles that support it.
- To find out how good your posture is when standing, stand with your heels 2 to 4 inches (5 to 10 centimeters) away from a wall.
- Keeping your head, shoulders, and buttocks touching the wall, reach one hand back and place your back against the wall.
- Lower your hand behind the curve of your lower back. The space between your lower back and the wall should measure about the thickness of your hand.
- If you see that there is too much space, press your abdominal muscles to flatten your back curve.
- Conversely, if there is not enough space, gently arch your back until you can fit your hand between the sword and the wall.
De-contracting back massage
This type of massage helps to eliminate back contractures. This massage will reduce the pain you have a side caused by different factors of everyday life as:
- Bad posture.
- A load of bags, sports backpacks, etc.
Massages help you relax, as well as being a good stimulant for circulation.
The back also needs protection against UV rays, thus avoiding dryness and the appearance of spots. If you want to have a perfect back, it is essential to use good sunscreen.
Do bending and stretching exercises
If your work is related to sitting for long hours, then it is necessary to perform bending and stretching exercises. With these exercises, your back can rest and avoid annoying pains that occur in this area after long periods of inactivity.
Get enough sleep to reduce stress levels, as stress causes skin abnormalities.
Dress in light, breathable, loose-fitting clothing to keep skin clear and free of pimples. Wear clothes made of linen, cotton, silk, which are not tight so that your skin can breathe.
Yoga for your back
Practicing Yoga helps you maintain a good figure, more flexibility, and helps add to having a sexy back.
Marjaryasana (cat pose)
- Keep your arms shoulder-width apart and your knees in line with the width of your hips.
- Look down in this position and inhale deeply, then lift your back.
- With this position, the spine, back, neck, and rib cage become more flexible.
Adho Mukha Svanasana (Downward Facing Dog Pose)
This position strengthens the back muscles. In a downward-facing dog position, place your back and arms perfectly aligned. If you cannot rest your heels on the mat or feel pain, you can bend your knees.
Bhujangasana (cobra pose)
Lying on your stomach, raise your back, trying to keep your elbows close to your body. This posture strengthens the back muscles, which increases muscle capacity.
Sports for a perfect sexy back
Swimming helps you work most of your muscle groups. With the backstroke, you strengthen your back muscles a bit more. It’s basically like the front crawl stroke but with your back resting in the water and your stomach facing the sky.
Swimming is an excellent exercise to lose weight and keeps the back and muscles toned and in optimal condition. To work your back, include rowing exercises. This movement helps you develop and enhance your aerobic capacity while strengthening your lower back muscles. This exercise should be performed for 20 minutes with some resistance.
The outside grip pull-up is also a good exercise to work your back in combination with swimming. You have to grab the pull-up bar with your hands facing outward and at shoulder height. This is performed by doing 3 sets of 12 repetitions.
Going for a bike ride will help you achieve a sexier back. Pedaling and keeping your torso in the correct upright position will help you get a beautiful back.
Exercises to tone a woman’s sexy back
There are specific exercises you can do to get a beautiful back. You will be able to have a little more muscle with a well-defined back. They also help you maintain good posture, and therefore less back pain.
- To perform this exercise, place your feet parallel to each other in a position where you can easily maintain your balance.
- Then grab the bar with your hands, take a deep breath and keep your abdomen tense to protect your lower back.
- Raise the bar without bending your neck and keep your back straight.
- Perform 3 sets of 15 repetitions.
- Start with lightweight and increase over time.
Incline Barbell row
- To perform this exercise, place yourself in the same position as the previous exercise.
- Bring the bar towards your belly button, keeping your abdomen tense.
- When you’re up, tighten your back muscles.
- Start with 3 sets of 15 repetitions.
- Increase the weight over time.
Wide Grip Assisted Pull-Ups
- Grasp a pull-up bar wider than shoulder-width.
- Hang from it and pull yourself up until you reach the bar with your chin.
- Hold this position for 2 seconds and lower slowly.
- Perform about 4 repetitions.
The superman is one of the simplest and most used exercises to strengthen the back, to perform it correctly:
- Place your body face down with your chin facing the floor and your ankles touching the floor.
- Place your arms outstretched in front of you.
- Lift one arm and do the same with the opposite leg. When lifting your arms and legs, you have to do it smoothly and without hitting jerks.
- When you have taken the leg and arm about 30 centimeters off the ground, place yourself back to the starting position.
- You will then do it with the other arm and the other leg, so you must continuously do this movement.
Open and close your arms
This exercise is straightforward to do.
- You have to stand with your feet apart, and your knees slightly bent.
- In each handhold a weight and stretch your arms in front of you.
- Then begin to open and close your arms.
This exercise is ideal for slimming down.
- Place your back and palms facing the floor.
- Then raise your shoulders and hands a few inches off the ground.
- If you do not extend your arms while they are elevated and then make them collide with each other.
- At the same time that you perform this movement, you should also do it with your legs.
The dolphin kick is an exercise perhaps a little unknown but ideal for strengthening the back.
- First, position yourself on your stomach, raising your hips, and place your hands and feet on the floor.
- Place your back straight while keeping your abdominal, hip, gluteal, and erector spinae muscles tight and aligned.
- Then hold this static position for 5 seconds.
- Then bend your knees and rest them on the floor until they touch it.
- Finally, raise them again and hold them for another 5 seconds.
Good morning exercise
Good morning exercise is one of the most effective exercises to strengthen the lower back; it is used both in the gym and at home.
- To perform it, stand with your hands behind your head, specifically at the nape of your neck. The feet go a little beyond the width of the hips.
- Begin the movement by bending your back down as you pull your hips back.
- Lean forward while keeping the shoulders aligned.
- Your back, glutes, and hamstrings must be tight during the exercise.
- You don’t necessarily have to reach hip height on the way down. It is enough to reach about 45 degrees.
Foods that make you accumulate back fat
The following foods that I will tell you about contribute to adding more volume to the back. Try to keep them away or eat them occasionally to prevent fat from accumulating in this area of the body. Some of these foods are:
They are a great source of calories that intensify fat accumulation in the upper limbs. One of the main carbohydrates that contribute to accumulating this type of fat is white bread.
Chocolate with sugar
Chocolate is a widely consumed food due to its beneficial properties. It is a mixture between fat and sugar. However, it is a cause of fat retention in the back, so we recommend consuming it in moderation.
If you like chocolate, I recommend pure chocolate or chocolate containing a high percentage of cocoa, at least 70%.
Soft drinks and sodas
Eliminate the habit of consuming soft drinks because they also help to accumulate fat on the back. You will notice that if you stop drinking them, you will lose weight almost immediately, not only in the back but also in the whole body.
Another aspect to consider is diet soft drinks because of the false belief that they help you lose weight. But the truth is that they help accumulate fat in specific areas of the body, such as the back.
To make up for the lack of sugar in these drinks, they add artificial sweeteners into their recipes and have 200% more sodium than a traditional soft drink.
The fat that accumulates on the back has a lot to do with the excessive consumption of sausages. These contain a high percentage of fat, cholesterol, and calories that are very harmful to the body.
Among them, the most harmful are sausage, blood sausage, mortadella, and chorizo. Instead, you have to consume other healthier options such as cooked ham, loin, turkey, and Serrano ham.
Take care of your back by following all the tips mentioned above so that you can have a perfect sexy back in good condition; an ideal back is every woman’s wish.