How do you get a flat stomach overnight? We all like to have a beautiful shape and more a flat stomach, but when the reality is different, we feel frustrated, unsexy, and even worse, it affects us psychologically. Many times the belly gets swollen and makes the abdomen grow.
If you want to get rid of that annoying belly, you have to read until the end. You will find out what mistakes you are making so that your stomach is not flat, what steps to follow to achieve a flat and deflated belly, and how to prepare infusions and shakes to reduce the abdomen size and look pretty.
What causes a big stomach in females? What mistakes am I making?
The fat accumulated in our belly is a problem, both aesthetic and medical, because it can be a risk factor. After all, this fat is the one that most affects health.
The belly is our body’s area that tends to expand the most, changing our figure and health.
Errors that prevent the loss of abdominal fat:
- We overeat sugars and carbohydrates, they are transformed into fat and remain accumulated in the abdomen.
- Also, we drink too much milk, which generates insulin in the blood. It contains components that gather a lot of fat.
- We eat too many processed foods and bad fats, which cause increased fat accumulation in the belly and swelling. They also produce toxins that prevent us from losing weight.
- Excessive alcohol intake generates abdominal fat, blocks the hormone responsible for burning fat.
- When you stop eating or skip meals, the body responds by slowing down the metabolism and storing more fat. Therefore, the little you eat, our body converts it into fat all at once.
- If you eat a late dinner or eat a lot of food and go to sleep right away, that food becomes fat because the body doesn’t work, and when you wake up, your belly is inflamed.
- Some medications can cause you to gain weight and accumulate uncomfortable abdominal fat, such as birth control pills that increase fluid retention.
- Stress generates Cortisol, the hormone that causes the increase of fat in our belly.
How do you get a flat stomach overnight? How to have a flat stomach
Steps to follow to flatten the belly:
Change eating habits, eat healthily
Avoid sugars because they are our main enemies in losing weight. If you cannot lose weight, you should seek help from a dietitian-nutritionist.
Eat more often
Beware of Dairy
Instead of dairy products, eat natural or fruit yogurt.
Eat foods with potassium.
Eat foods rich in potassium, such as avocado, mango, and papaya, help reduce swelling due to their natural diuretic properties.
Drink plenty of water
Drink plenty of water to keep our body balanced and reduce the amount of fluid in our organism.
Maybe you can lose weight without exercise but exercise burn calories. So, you have to stay active with any physical activity.
Use a slimming gel
Use an oil-burning gel that contains camphor, but if your skin is delicate, do not use it because it irritates. Apply a little on the belly, massage with circular movements, wrap with plastic wrap for about 30 minutes.
Use a girdle from time to time.
Wear a girdle for 4 to 6 hours a day; it helps to shape the waist. You can find more information in our article “How to get a smaller waist.”
Drink green tea
Green tea speeds up the metabolism burns fat and keeps us active. Add cinnamon and lemon to this is optional. Take it before breakfast, lunch, and before bed.
Make a ginger body cream to fight belly fat as follows:
- Add to 4 tablespoons of any moisturizer you like.
- One tablespoon of ginger.
- Mix to a smooth paste and heat in the microwave for 20 seconds.
- Massage in a circular motion and wrap your belly with kitchen plastic.
- Leave overnight and remove it in the morning.
Be careful with soft drinks.
Say goodbye to soda and alcoholic drinks. There are many disadvantages to drinking sugary beverages in excess because they can bring complications to our body, for example, diabetes, obesity, cavities, etc.
This exercise will cost you a little at first but if you practice it regularly you will see your belly getting reduced every day. It’s the secret of all Hollywood stars.
What drinks help you get a flat stomach? What can I drink to lose belly fat overnight?
Once we know the answer to the question “How do you get a flat stomach overnight?”, we are going to complement this response with a series of drinks that will help us reduce our belly.
Lemon peel tea:
- Cut five lemons in half, remove the juice and the peels and boil them in a liter of water.
- Drink on an empty stomach and warm.
This tea helps to remove anxiety, burns fat, removes gas, and releases liquids.
Pineapple Peel Tea
- Cook the peels of a pineapple in a liter of water.
- Take 4 to 5 months on an empty stomach.
It accelerates the metabolism.
Tea to reduce belly inflammation: improves digestion, eliminates belly swelling, and burns fat.
- Boil 1 tablespoon of turmeric for 10 minutes.
- One tablespoon of ginger.
- Two cinnamon sticks and the juice of half a lemon in a liter of water.
Smoothie burns detox fat.
This shake helps release fluid and detoxifies the body.
- Blend kale, celery.
- 1 cup pineapple.
- One tablespoon chia.
- One tablespoon ginger.
- 1/2 apple.
- Take on an empty stomach, recommended before exercising and following a diet.
If you are hypertensive, do not add ginger because it raises the pressure.
Pineapple and papaya juice
Pineapple and papaya juice contributes to the detoxification of the body and reduces inflammation in the stomach.
- Blend 1 cup of papaya with one cup of pineapple in a liter of water without adding sugar.
- Take on an empty stomach every day for three months.
How do you get a flat stomach overnight? Belly fat is the most difficult to eliminate; follow all the instructions you have read so that you will have a flat belly in a short time.
Before starting any diet, exercise, or remedy, consult your doctor who will be the best to guide you.