How do you get skinny legs without gaining muscle? You want to have sexy, slim, and toned legs to wear those skirts, those shorts that are so fashionable.
Unfortunately, you don’t have those dream legs, and on the contrary, they are thick and full of volume.
View this post on Instagram
How do you get skinny legs without gaining muscle? You want to have sexy, slim, and toned legs to wear those skirts, those shorts that are so fashionable. Unfortunately, you don't have those dream legs, and on the contrary, they are thick and full of volume. Don't worry; even if it's a bit difficult, you'll make it with discipline and perseverance. Read this article to answer the question, "how do you get skinny legs without gaining muscle?" and you will learn how to lose weight on your legs. We advise you to do some tricks and get them toned. We will also show you what foods you should eat to get those beautiful legs, apart from the exercises you have to practice to tone the legs. Read the article on www.buildyourbody.org #highheels #pantyhose #tights #nylonfetish #collants #sexylegs #legsintights #heels #stockings #instafeet #nylonfeet #nicefeet #instapantyhose #shoeporn #legsfetish #sexy #longlegs #instatights #nicetights #pantyhosefeet #collantfetish #perfectlegs #calves #nylon #instaladies #passioncollant #cutelegs #sexylady #metisseonheels #piernas
Don’t worry; even if it’s a bit difficult, you’ll make it with discipline and perseverance. Read this article to answer the question, “how do you get skinny legs without gaining muscle?” and you will learn how to lose weight on your legs.
We advise you to do some tricks and get them toned. We will also show you what foods you should eat to get those beautiful legs, apart from the exercises you have to practice to tone the legs.
How do you get skinny legs without gaining muscle?
The food you must eat to get slimmer legs.
Decrease your salt intake
Low salt consumption: the amount they ingest decreases, the high use leads to fluid retention and increases the thickness of the legs.
There is a high salt content in pre-cooked foods, and that is why we must eliminate them.
Eat Whole Grain Carbohydrates
Drink between one and one and a half liters of water a day
Eat fruits and vegetables.
It increases the intake of vegetable and fruit juices, to slim the thighs as they are a natural laxative that releases the stored fat. Eat at least three pieces of fruit daily and plenty of vegetables. ( 9*, 10*)
Exercises to get skinny legs.
First, warm up with gentle jogging for 8 minutes to raise your body temperature.
Do a weekly squatting routine, where you start lightly and build up over time. Do a routine of 50 squats.
In the first week, do it without weight and then put a weighted bar in, always giving the muscles a rest. Start with 15 squats three or four times a week, and work your way up to 50 a day.
The squat is perhaps one of the best exercises to lower and tone the legs since it works the upper part of the legs.
You can do the squats at home with jumping jacks to make them more intense.
Don’t forget the calves, work the calf muscles, soles, and other calf muscles with specific exercises such as heel lift.
It is a fat-burning exercise that helps tone the legs. It starts with three sets, and as the days go by, you can increase it to 5.
We can do this exercise in the comfort of your home, by resting one leg on the bench or step of the staircase and then climbing the upper body and bending the knee.
With swimming, we move all the body if we use the legs as fins exercising more the muscles, and thus, they are strengthened and molded.
Walking at a fast pace is a cardiovascular exercise that helps us eliminate fat. Do it every day for 30 minutes.
We manage to tone our legs just by dancing as we exercise all the muscles. The ideal is the Latin dance.
Practice cycling, triathlon, deflection, jump rope for slim and resistant legs.
Tricks to get skinny legs
- Ride your bicycle for 30 minutes a day to tone your legs. Try to keep your back straight.
- Walk 40 minutes a day at a good pace. It is the best aerobic exercise.
- Lower your daily intake by 500 calories, to lose 1 kg of weight in a week.
- Don’t use heavy loads when you workout. Be careful when you exercise on machines or with weights because if you add a lot of weight, you will increase the muscle mass of your legs.
- To burn fat faster, use supplements like L-carnitine, one of the most widely used fat reducers.
- Do aerobics. Perform activities that make you sweat like cardiovascular ones three times a week: walking, running, spinning, cycling, etc.
- Creams: use creams that help treat cellulite and tone your legs, containing natural ingredients such as Guarana. You have to apply these creams with massages.
- Cold shower: After bathing, use cold water to your legs, this will help tone them and activate blood circulation.
- Lymphatic drainage: you must attend a clinic to perform this. That consists of manual pressure on the thighs to stimulate the lymph.
- Diet: although there is no miracle food to lose weight, a balanced and healthy diet is the key.
- Eliminate salt and fat to reduce leg volume, add ginger and green tea to your diet, and drink plenty of water. It should be taken on an empty stomach and never mixed with food.
- Drink skim milk instead of whole milk.
- Eat lean meats, chicken, fish: steam or grill.
How do you get skinny legs? Don’t forget that consistency and discipline are the results you want.
It is not enough to spend hours exercising to help you lose the weight of your legs if a proper diet does not accompany them.