How can I tighten my pores? The pores are the ducts and outlet of the sebaceous glands. When we have open pores, our skin looks dull, dirty, and makes us look older.
To know how we can solve this problem, throughout this topic, you will learn why the pores are dilated and what factors make us have this problem.
We will also explain that care should follow to improve them and find the various treatments, both chemical and natural, to keep a radiant skin free of open pores.
When the pores are full of impurities, dead cells, sebaceous fat, and makeup, the pores tend to expand more and therefore look more significant.
A good cleaning routine in the morning and at night will help the pores be cleaned and look smaller because they are not full of impurities. Now let’s explain the cause of open pores and answer the question, how can I tighten my pores?
What causes open pores? Factors that cause them to open:
- Genetics: Many people are born with enlarged pores.
- Hormonal changes: These cause an acceleration in the production of fat, and therefore the pores open.
- Exposure to the sun.
- The environment where we are, the warm zones make the pores dilate.
How can I tighten my pores?
How do dermatologists shrink pores? Professional treatments to close the pores:
It is a chemical exfoliation treatment, where acids (lactic, glycolic, salicylic, mandelic, trichloroacetic) are applied on the skin to renew its layers and successively narrow the pores ( 1*.)
Now you can do this amazing treatment at home with a very easy to use diamond peeling device. You can get it at Amazon right away.
The laser is applied to the face for only 10 minutes. It closes pores and removes blackheads quickly to soften and smooth the skin ( 3*.)
These treatments are performed once a week, between 5 and 10 sessions to achieve results.
How can I tighten my pores? How to get rid of open pores naturally at home:
There are different chemical dermatological treatments that we can attend, but the natural home remedies are more effective and economical.
Put water to boil in a pot, lower the fire and place the face covered with a towel as close as you can resist, for 15 minutes.
This remedy is the fastest and most useful, pass the ice cube over your face when you get out of the shower is recommended, about 20 to 25 seconds with circular movements upwards. It serves to reduce the production of sebum, close the pores, and tone the skin.
Sugar helps remove excess oil from the skin and blemishes.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of brown sugar.
- One tablespoon of olive oil.
- A few drops of lemon ( if the skin is sensitive do not put it).
- Rub this mixture on your face carefully for 20 seconds and remove it with cold water.
- Repeat 1 to 2 times per week.
Cucumber and cornstarch mask:
It helps to improve skin texture and close pores.
- Blend two slices of cucumber.
- Strain and mix the juice with two tablespoons of cornstarch with a thick brush.
- Apply to the face for 10 minutes, remove with warm water.
Apple Cider Vinegar Tonic:
It is a natural astringent that firms the skin, and closes the pores, balances the Ph.
- To use it, make a mixture of an equal amount of vinegar and water.
- After that, you have to place it in a spray bottle.
- Apply for 15 minutes.
- Rinse with cold water. Use it every night, and then a moisturizer.
It will help to cleanse the skin thoroughly. Apply a yogurt mask to the dermis for about 10 minutes and rinse with warm water. Use once a week.
Thanks to its astringent and antioxidant properties, it helps close pores and removes blemishes on the skin.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of tomato juice, 3 or 4 drops of lemon ( if the skin is oily.)
- Apply to the face, leave for 10 minutes, and remove.
What is the best skincare for large pores?
- Clean the face very thoroughly, tone, and moisturize the skin, so that it does not accumulate oil and dirt inside the pores. Cleanse in the morning and evening.
- Use a good sunscreen.
- Eat foods rich in antioxidants, to avoid changes in the skin.
- Exfoliate the skin. You should do it 1 to 2 times a week with products suitable for your type of foot or with home remedies that you can make at home.
- Moisturize the skin when it needs to be hydrated. That is to achieve a dynamic balance plus the segregation of sebum so that the little natural hydration it has left can be preserved, so it is necessary to hydrate it. If you have oily skin, you should apply a moisturizing cream for this type. Once the pores are hydrated, they close.
- Use masks. Their use is essential since they help remove impurities in the skin’s deepest layers.
How can I tighten my pores? The pores do not close completely, it is practically impossible to close them always will be present, and it is something natural, what we must do is keep them clean so that they are smaller and have a better texture.
You must have a fixed routine so that the remedies and treatments are active, and your skin remains completely healthy.