How to remove oily skin with home remedies? Oily skin is always a very unpleasant problem for women because of its oily appearance.
It also presents:
- Dilated pores.
As if that were not enough, you should always be fighting to make your makeup last a little longer because of the excess oil that prevents it from sticking.
Although this type of cutis also has its right side since it ages slower than other skin types.
However, many products on the market control excess oil harmful to the skin because of the chemical ingredients.
For this reason, we share some care for oily skin and natural remedies that you should do q to fight oily skin.
How to get rid of oily skin permanently, home remedies.
How to eliminate oily skin with home remedies? Now we are telling you natural treatments to remove oily skin.
Drinking a glass of orange juice every day for two weeks will help you eliminate oily skin. It will also improve the absorption of nutrients to enhance the skin.
Aloe vera has a high capacity to penetrate the skin. Thus, it purifies the oil that is lodged in the pores, preventing it from clogging up and forming pimples.
Furthermore, it absorbs all its vitamins, minerals, and amino acids when applied to the skin.
- You have to extract the gel directly from the plant to use it.
- You should not apply the inner leaf gel directly to the skin because it damages the skin.
- The ideal is to cut it horizontally, let it drain, and remove the gel.
- Apply it as a mask on the face, leave it on for 10 minutes, and rinse with water.
Cornstarch is an ideal ingredient for removing excess fat. To make a cornstarch mask, you will need
- Two tablespoons of cornstarch.
- Two tablespoons of honey.
- 1 cup of water.
How to prepare it:
- In a container, put the cornstarch and honey.
- Add the cup of hot water and mix until you have a homogeneous paste.
- Apply it to the face very clean, especially in the brightest areas.
- Wait 15 to 20 minutes for it to work, then remove it with warm water.
- To finish dry with a few trips and place a moisturizer.
To obtain the desired results, perform this process at least 2 or 3 times a week.
Egg Yolk Mask
This mask provides firmness to the skin, cleanses the pores, repairs the cellular tissue that promotes the appearance of wrinkles, and fights blackheads and pimples.
To make this mask, you will need:
- An egg yolk.
- One teaspoon of water.
- 1/2 lemon.
- 1/4 cup of unique moisturizer for oily skin.
Preparation and application:
- Mix the egg yolk with the lemon juice and the water, until it becomes a compact cream.
- Apply to the face.
- Leave on for 30 minutes and then remove it.
Lemon mask for oily skin
Lemon is a natural antibiotic that will help cleanse the pores and genuinely prevent the appearance of blackheads.
1) Banana mask, lemon juice, and honey
- One ripe banana.
- One spoonful of honey.
- One spoonful of lemon juice.
- You have to prepare a puree with the ripe banana.
- Put it in a container, add the spoonful of honey, and the spoonful of lemon juice.
- Stir everything very well until you get a homogeneous paste.
- Apply to the face and neck.
- Let it work until it dries for about 15 minutes.
- Then remove with abundant water.
2) Milk and lemon mask
This mask is ideal for removing excess fat.
- Three spoonfuls of milk.
- One spoonful of lemon juice.
- A pinch of turmeric.
- Mix the milk with the spoonful of the juice of a lemon.
- Add the pinch of turmeric.
- Stir it very well until you get a paste; then spread it on your face and wait for it to dry very thoroughly.
- Remove with plenty of cold water.
3) Honey and lemon mask
That is a perfect mask for oily faces.
- One orange.
- One spoonful of lemon juice.
- One spoonful of honey.
- Peel the orange, wash the skin very well and let it dry.
- Then blend it until it becomes powder.
- Mix it with the spoonful of lemon juice and the spoonful of honey until you get a paste.
- Apply it to the face with circular movements.
- Leave it on for 20 minutes and remove it with a damp cloth.
4) Egg, oat and lemon mask
This mask is perfect for returning the Leuven to your skin, which will look more matte in time. Make it once a week.
- One egg white.
- Juice from a lemon.
- One tablespoon of oatmeal.
- Stir the egg white and lemon juice with the oatmeal in a bowl until it forms a smooth and creamy paste.
- Apply to the entire face except for the eye and lip areas.
- Leave on for 20 minutes.
- Remove with plenty of warm water and then with cold water to close the pores.
Apple, honey, and cinnamon
A mask based on these ingredients allows you to eliminate the amount of sebum and marks on the face left by acne.
The cinnamon drags the dead cells, regenerates the skin, lightens spots.
Honey, thanks to its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial ingredients, eliminates acne and blackheads.
- A small apple.
- One spoonful of honey.
- 1/2 spoonful of powdered cinnamon.
- Make a puree with the apple without skin.
- With a fork, mix this puree with the honey and the powdered cinnamon until it forms a homogeneous paste.
- Spread the mixture on a clean and dry face, without covering the lips and eye contour.
- Leave on for 15 minutes.
- After this time, rinse with plenty of warm water without rubbing.
- You can use it 1 or 2 times a week.
Baking soda or sodium bicarbonate
Baking soda is a potent alkalizer that helps control skin oils.
The bicarbonate balances the Ph of the dermis, preventing the pores from getting clogged and the skin from producing more oil than usual.
To use it:
- Make a mixture of bicarbonate with a little water and a few drops of lemon.
- Apply this mixture to the oily areas.
- Rub gently and then rinse.
- Do not do this procedure more than twice a week.
This cucurbit is composed of almost 96% water. It has a high content of Vitamin E, phosphorus, calcium, potassium. This food serves to clean and remove the fat from the skin.
Cucumber milk cleansing cream:
- One cucumber.
- 1/2 liter of water.
- 1/2 liter of rose water.
- Boil the cucumber cut into pieces for 10 minutes.
- Then pass it through a sieve.
- When it cools down, add the rose water.
- Then apply it to the face and leave it for 5 to 10 minutes and remove it with cold water.
Cucumber, egg white, and lemon juice
- Peel the cucumber, then put it in the blender with the egg white and the spoonful of lemon juice.
- Mix well and apply.
Tomatoes are incredible for the skin thanks to their refreshing and astringent properties.
It also has a high content of vitamin c, which helps to clear up natural acne.
1) Tomato face mask:
- Cut the tomato in half.
- Then, rub this half of the tomato into the skin over the oiliest area, squeezing lightly to extract the juice.
- If you want to perform this treatment, the face must be clean so that the vitamins in this ingredient can penetrate more.
- For the skin to absorb the juice properties, leave it on for at least 15 minutes.
- Then, soak your face again with the juice.
- Then remove with cold water as this closes the pores and does not allow bacteria to spread.
You can do this treatment two or three times a week.
2) Tomato and honey mask
Honey is a natural moisturizer and helps you eliminate the bacteria that cause acne thanks to its antibacterial property. As well as removing excess fat.
To make the tomato mask thicker, in a bowl, add spoonful honey to the juice of a tomato.
3) Tomato and Lime Mask
The ingredients in this mask lighten the spots on the skin and give it a softer and brighter appearance.
- One spoonful of tomato.
- 2 to 4 drops of freshly squeezed lime juice.
- In a bowl, mix a spoonful of tomato juice with the lemon drops, until you have a homogeneous mix.
- You have to freshly squeeze the juice to improve the efficiency of the treatment.
- Before use, wash your face thoroughly.
- Then apply it all over the body, especially the areas with excess fat.
- Let it work for at least 15 minutes.
- If you feel itching or tingling when applying, it is normal because of citrus fruits, in some people, it can cause this reaction.
- Do not let the mixture work for more than 20 minutes as it can cause burns.
- Rinse and dry the skin by tapping.
Apply once a week, but if the excess oil is too much, apply it two or three times a week.
3) Tomato and avocado cleaning mask:
This mask leaves your skin fresher and more luxuriant. When it penetrates the pores, it removes the oil and bacteria that can clog the pores, eliminating the annoying pimples and blackheads.
- One tomato.
- 1 avocado.
- Divide the tomato into four parts and mix it with the avocado pulp, crush it very well.
- You don’t necessarily have to have your face washed, as this mask will entirely clog your pores.
- Applying it helps yourself with your fingers, rubbing generously on the greasiest part of the face.
- Leave on for at least 20 to 30 minutes.
- If you wish, you can leave it on for 45 minutes to 1 hour to further penetrate.
- Rinse with cold water and dry the skin slightly with a towel.
What is good for oily skin?
Oily skin characterizes by excess sebum, large pores, shiny pimples, and blackheads. It also has a coarse texture that can cause flaking in areas where there is no sebum.
Redness and irritation can usually occur. It often happens in adolescence, as there is increased gland activity.
Care of oily skin.
Use oil-free gels
Oil-free gels should be used to clean oily skin, ideally by washing with warm water.
Cleanse twice a day
For oily skin, you should cleanse at least twice a day. Once in the morning and once at night, cleaning with soaps and gels that retain water.
After finishing the cleaning, use an astringent tonic. That serves to close the pores and tone the skin by reducing the oil on your face.
Use products that cleanse your skin well
Use items that deeply cleanse the skin by removing impurities, pores, and blackheads.
Also, look for products that contain antibacterial agents to prevent infection.
Exfoliate your skin
Exfoliate your skin twice a week, the pores will be clean, and the toxins built up inside go.
You can use physical or chemical exfoliants; when using the exfoliating creams, do not rub too hard.
Finally, you should choose specific products for oily skin. These exfoliants are applied 1 to 2 times per week.
YES, moisturize your skin
When oily skin is not hydrated, it stimulates the overproduction of sebum. A mistake that many people make is to think that oily skin does not need hydration.
Opt for special moisturizers for oily skin, creams that do not contain oils that regulate sebum production.
Also, to keep your skin free of oil, have proper hair hygiene.
For sun exposure use a photoprotector
Oily skin, even if it is thicker and more resistant, does not mean that you expose yourself without using a photo-protector.
When you expose yourself to the sun, use sunscreens that are suitable for oily skin.
Use specific makeup
Apply specific makeups to control sebum production. To make the makeup last longer, you should use pre-base and foundation and non-comedogenic products.
Eat a diet rich in fiber and vegetables because they help regulate the skin’s fat.
Don’t eat fried foods or saturated fat, instead eat foods rich in vitamin b2 and omega-3 fatty acids.
There are no foods that produce fat on the skin. But the lack of control when consuming sugary foods, sausages, and gravies, stimulates the activation of the sebaceous glands.
As you have realized, to fight oil and shine on your skin, you don’t need to spend so much money on expensive creams to achieve your goal. With natural ingredients at home, it will be enough to eliminate the sebum’s excess in your skin and have a cleaner and more matte surface.