Hair fall? Are you noticing thinning of your hair day by day? Tried everything beyond your control? Scared of losing them all??
NOOO, don’t be scared!
Your hair is made up of a protein called ‘keratin’ so it is logical to eat a good amount of protein to have healthy and strong hair. It’s not necessary to eat meat and fish for beautiful hair.
Even vegans can have silky, long and luscious hair but what’s important is having good knowledge about hair care and required a balanced diet. So, eat a good amount of nuts & seeds and stop worrying.
Just follow these instructions and say “goodbye to hair fall”. Here are some ways of describing how to stop hair loss and regrow hair naturally.
How can hair fall be stopped?
Here, we present you some of the best and most effective ways to stop hair fall:
Avoid using any harsh chemical products on your hair and start using more mild and natural products (natural shampoos, conditioners, and serums).
Good and nutritious food helps to prevent hair loss. What to eat to reduce hair fall:
- Spinach– It is a great source of iron and thus keeps hair strong and also prevents breakage. Its deficiency can impact blood supply to roots resulting in hair loss.
- Eggs– They contain biotin which is good for hair strength and growth.
- Almonds– They are high in vitamin E and biotin and helps reduce breakage.
AVOID SHAMPOOING DAILY
Shampooing your hair daily washes away the moisture and natural oils from your hair leaving your hair dry and more prone to breakage and hair fall.
Always use lighter products (Serums /hair crèmes) for protecting your hair from the city pollution.
Smoking weakens your roots making your hair more prone to breakage and triggers hair fall. Smoking reduces blood flow in the body and hair falls out before the actual shedding stage.
SAY NO TO STRESS
Stress is one of the main reasons for hair fall. It is mostly overlooked by people which later on results in serious issues.
Hair loss stress can be physical when you’re having any illness/infection or can be mental stress which is related to your mindset.
Are you sleep-deprived? Improper sleep can lead to hormonal imbalance in your body leading to massive hair fall. Therefore, take good 7-8 hours of sleep daily.
It is said that wet hair is like a silk blouse that is very sensitive and can stretch easily making your hair prone to breakage. After taking a shower, do the following:
- Cover your hair with a cotton T-shirt as it absorbs excess water from the hair.
- Dry your hair up to 80% before blow-drying.
- Comb your hair when completely dry.
- If you’re having frizzy hair, apply the required amount of livon serum on wet hair.
It is important to choose the right comb which suits your hair type.
- Always use a wide-toothed comb to brush and detangle your hair.
- Cheap nylon combs not only damage your scalp skin but it also causes hair breakage due to friction and generates static electricity in the hair.
- Do not let others use your brushes and combs as it can transmit head lice, fungal infections, dandruff, and bacterial infection from one person to another.
AVOID TIGHT HAIRSTYLES
There are certain hairstyles that may look good on you but keeping them for a longer duration may cause damage to your hair.
So, don’t tie your hair very tight as it pulls your hair and weakens them from the root. Thus, it results in untimely shedding of the hair strands.
Oiling to prevent hair fall
Oiling has been a hair remedy for centuries. In ancient times, this method was used to improve hair texture in an inexpensive way. Women from different countries oil their hair differently using different techniques.
Oiling not only improves blood circulation but also reduces excessive hair loss, split ends, frizziness, dullness, dandruff and thinning of the hair. Hair oiling is relaxing and therapeutic which makes hair very shiny and strong. Therefore, you should at least oil your hair twice a week.
- It is recommended to massage in the right way so that it promotes hair growth by providing essential nutrients to the hair follicles.
- Regular oiling works upon the scalp by nourishing the roots which directly allows nutrients and fatty acids to get into the roots and encourages perfect breeding ground for new hair growth.
- It also prevents damage caused by hair coloring or heat styling.
- Always use an applicator and massage using your fingertips so that oil is evenly spread upon the scalp and the tips.
Here I’m sharing with you the most effective homemade oils that are very beneficial in stopping hair fall immediately.
The Kitchen Ingredient Oil
This oil is effective in preventing hair fall because of its healthy ingredients. Onions are a great source of sulfur and the other ingredients also have antifungal properties that make this oil really super-duper hit.
- Take a small pink onion, 3-4 cloves of garlic, and 2 thin slices of ginger and grind these ingredients.
- After grinding strain the liquid in a glass jar.
- Add 1 teaspoonful of lemon juice, castor oil & lavender oil (optional).
- Mix all ingredients well and apply it with your fingertips.
- Wash hair after 3 hours and use this remedy for 4 weeks and see the magic.
Note: Keep the oil in the refrigerator to avoid foul smell.
Curry Leaves Oil
- Take 30-40 dried curry leaves and roast them along with 1 tbsp of fenugreek seeds on low flame and then grind them into a fine mixture.
- Now heat some coconut oil (good if coconut virgin oil is used) and add the mixture of curry & fenugreek seeds.
- Let it get infused with the oil. Remember that the flame should be kept low.
- When the color starts changing from green to brown, turn off the flame and keeps the oil aside to let it cool down.
- Next morning, strain the oil by using a muslin cloth so that very little wastage is done and don’t throw the strained curry paste as it can be used as a hair mask.
Castor Magic Oil
- Take 30 ml of castor oil, 60 ml of coconut oil and 1 packet of vitamin E capsules (approx 12 capsules).
- Mix all the ingredients well and store in a pump bottle so that it’s easier to apply.
- Apply this magic oil twice a week and leave it overnight to work upon the magic.
You’ll definitely feel the difference as castor oil helps reduce hair fall and is a great source for boosting hair growth and it stops hair fall immediately.
Black Onion Seeds Oil
- Take 2 tbsp of black onion seeds and 2 tbsp of fenugreek seeds. Grind them separately.
- Now take a considerate amount of mustard oil and heat it in a pan.
- Add the ground mixture to the oil and let them infuse together.
- After some time, turn off the flame and keep the oil in a glass bottle.
- You can also keep this bottle in sunlight so that it also acquires the goodness of sunlight (vitamin D).
This oil is very beneficial as it prevents hair fall and also helps to regrow hair on bald patches on the scalp.
6 Miraculous Leaves Oil
- You’ll require white sesame seeds oil (1kg)
- Fenugreek leaves (gives the benefit of cod liver oil)
- Neem leaves (rich in sulfur)
- Beetroot leaves (helps in hair re-growth & tackle hair fall)
- Curry leaves (B complex), spinach leaves (rich in iron)
- Sidr leaves (goodness of rare vitamins and minerals).
- Heat the sesame oil and crush these dried leaves with your hand.
- Then, put them into the pan and let them infuse properly.
- The color will change into green and the leaves will start turning brown.
- Now turn the flame off and let it cool down. Strain the oil.
This is multi-vitamin oil which works upon various hair issues.