How can I moisturize my dry hair at home? Dryness in tresses is due to the lack of water present in thin-fiber hair.
If you suffer from dehydrated, dull, and dull hair, you should not despair. Below you will understand why you have this type of hair, what are the leading causes present for you to have this condition.
We will give you the definitive solutions for this change from dry hair to hydrated, nourished, and shiny hair. But you will have to learn which commercial and natural treatments you can apply to eradicate dehydrated hair from the roots.
Causes of dehydrated hair:
- Extreme shampooing, not washing every day, break down hair, and dries out natural oils.
- The continuous use of irons and dryers causes hair to dry and break.
- Long hours of exposure to UVA rays without protection.
- Poor and unbalanced diet, the way we eat, is reflected in our hair.
- Chemical treatments such as keratin, dye, and highlights make hair very dry.
- Health problems, such as thyroid disorders.
- You are not moisturizing inside. You are not drinking enough water.
- Products that we use on the hair with alcohol make it lose its natural oil.
How can I moisturize my dry hair at home?
hair at home?” width=”560″ height=”315″ />
Use a sulfate-free shampoo
Change to a sulfate-free shampoo, if this is not possible, or buy it and mix the same amount of water and shampoo. The aim is to reduce the sulfate, as it removes the grease from the hair, and not all of it is terrible.
Do not wash your hair too much
Please don’t wash your mane too much because it breaks down and dries out the natural oils, washes it at least every other day.
Use products with vegetable oils
Use moisturizing conditioners that have vegetable oils, and they have to have a thick composure.
Apply intensive treatments
Apply intensive treatments, and you can use the ones we get in the market or prepare masks at home.
Cut your hair 1 cm
Cut the hair 1 cm regularly every two months, because the driest hair is at the ends.
Avoid excessive heat
Protect your hair from extreme heat, if you are going to use any heat tool that is as fast as possible and at a low temperature.
Eat foods rich in vitamins A, protein, and essential fatty acids. Also, vitamin C prevents hair dryness.
Use an SPF
Avoid exposing hair to sunlight without using a spray or mousse containing sun protection.
Use concentrated formulas that do not contain shampoo and conditioner, to restore hair fiber and cortex, offering immediate results.
They are injections that you have to place in the conditioner, composed of keratin that penetrates the hair fiber by placing the protein in it. It restores seven days of lost proteins in the hair.
It is added to the conditioner and applied all over the mane.
Leave on for 5 minutes and then rinse.
It injects nutrients into the hair and softens the hair cuticle. Ideal for colored and straightened hair.
Serums for damaged hair:
The serums repair the damage and create a protective layer to prevent further damage. Can be applied to dry or wet hair.
They are the most used products for dry hair because they offer nutrition and seal shine in the hair strands.
Home remedies for dehydrated hair
Aloe vera, olive oil, and apple vinegar conditioner:
It leaves hair hydrated, soft, shiny, and healthy due to the many vitamins and properties it contains.
- One aloe vera leaf
- Two tablespoons apple vinegar
- Two tablespoons of coconut oil.
- Soak the aloe all night before, add to the blender everything and the skin the entire aloe leaf, the vinegar, and the coconut oil.
- Blend very well and pack, it should have a thick consistency.
- It lasts 15 days, approximately in dry and dark places. If the atmosphere is hot, put it in the fridge.
- Apply it to clean hair from the roots to the ends, let it act for 5 to 10 minutes, and rinse with enough water.
Olive oil and jasmine mask:
With this mask, you will have less frizz, nourish the roots and repair the ends, reduce hair protein loss.
- Two tablespoons of olive oil.
- One tablespoon of jasmine oil.
- Two tablespoons of conditioner.
- In a bowl, mix the olive oil with the jasmine oil and the conditioner.
- Apply to wet hair and massage gently, leave for 20 minutes.
- Rinse with plenty of water. Use three times a week.
Mayonnaise and egg mask:
- 1/2 glass of natural yogurt
- 1/2 glass of Mayonnaise
- One egg white.
- In a container, we mix all the ingredients very well.
- Apply to all hair and spread with a wide-tooth comb.
- Leave for 30 minutes and rinse with plenty of warm water.
Almond oil mask:
It helps to moisturize the hair profoundly and stops the damage caused.
- Two tablespoons of almond oil.
- Two tablespoons of conditioner.
- Stir the two ingredients in a bowl until you get a homogeneous cream.
- Then moisten the hair with it, leaving it to act for 1 to 2 hours, thinking several times.
- Remove with plenty of warm water.
- Use at least twice a week.
How can I moisturize my dry hair at home? It would be best if you chose a shampoo and conditioner adapted to your hair’s needs, follow the recommendations properly to get moisturized hair, and be free of dryness.
Commercial treatments are quickly effective, but home treatments focus on providing softness, nutrition, and health to your hair. Use them on an ongoing basis to achieve the desired results and getting healthy hair.