The easy, equipment-free workout you can do at home without going to the gym.
Easy workout without equipment. You don’t need to join a gym to beat that unwanted flaccidity and look good.
In fact, you don’t even need equipment. You just need to do this super simple routine, using your body weight.
How to do it?: perform this exercise routine doing a circuit, completing the number of repetitions of each exercise without stopping.
This training is easy and can be done without expensive equipment.
Once you have completed sets of each exercise, rest for about two minutes and then repeat the entire workout circuit at least once or twice more.
Exercise 1, Squats
This exercise is basic and is highly recommended for easy training without equipment.
- Stand upright, as much as you can, you have to separate your feet and put them a little wider than the width of your shoulders.
- Keep your arms stretched out in front of your body at shoulder level so that your arms are parallel to the ground. This will help you to keep your stability.
- Keep your body as upright as possible throughout the movement, with the lower back slightly arched.
- Support your abdominals, then you have to lower your body as much as you can, push your hips back.
- Pause, then return to the initial position. This is a repetition.
- You have to do 15 to 20 repetitions.
Exercise 2, inclined push-ups.
Position yourself as if you were going to do push-ups, but place your hands on an elevated surface, such as a box, chair, or one of the steps of your stairs, instead of the floor.
- Your body has to be aligned from the ankles to the head.
- Keeping your body as rigid as possible, lower it until your arms are below your elbows.
- Pause and then return to the starting position as quickly as possible. (The higher the surface you place your hands on, the easier the exercise becomes, you can even lean against a wall if you need to.)
- If the tilt is too easy, do it the old-fashioned way, with your hands on the ground Do 12 to 15 repetitions.
Exercise 3, Glute Bridge
- Lie on the floor with your knees bent and your feet resting on the floor. Place your arms at your sides at a 45-degree angle, palms up.
- Now try to put in as much gut as possible and keep it that way (this keeps the core of your body tight) while you breathe normally. Starting position
- Keeping your core contracted, squeeze your buttocks and elevate your hips so that your body forms as straight a line as possible, from your shoulders to your knees.
- Make a five-second pause by squeezing your buttocks hard all the time, then lower your body back to the starting position.
- You have to do at least 10 repetitions.
Exercise 4, Side Plank
- Lie on your right side with your knees straight. Rest your upper body on your right elbow and forearm, which must be just below your right shoulder.
- Place your left hand on your left hip.
- You have to make your abdomen as tight as possible and keep it that way (this makes the core of your body contract) while breathing normally.
- Then lift your hips until your body forms a straight line from your ankles to your shoulders.
- With the core of your body tight, hold this position for 30 seconds.
- Change the side and repeat the movement again.
Simple Side Plank.
- If the side plank is difficult for you, just keep your body in the starting position for five seconds.
- Rest for five seconds and repeat as many times as necessary to a total of 30 seconds.
- Each time you do this exercise, you have to hold each repetition a little longer, so that you reach your 30-second goal with fewer and fewer repetitions.
If it’s still too hard, bend your knees about 90 degrees and let your legs rest on the floor while you exercise. (By doing this, your body will form a straight line from your knees to your shoulders.)
Exercise 5, Superman
This is a compound movement in which you combine three exercises.
You will simply do 8 to 12 repetitions in each exercise, you have to do one after the other without resting.
You have to do 8 to 12 repetitions of Y-arm elevation, followed without resting 8 to 12 repetitions of T-arm elevation, ending with 8 to 12 repetitions of I-arm elevation.
- Superman Y
Lie face down with your arms on the floor and completely straight.
- You have to place your arms at a 30-degree angle so that they form a “Y.”
- You have to put your hands in such a way that your thumbs point upward.
- This exercise is very similar to the Y-elevation, you just have to put your arms so that they are T-shaped to the sides.
- They have to be perpendicular to your body with your thumbs pointing upward, elevate them as high as you can.
- Finally, move your arms so that your body forms a straight line from your feet to your thumbs.
- The palms should be facing each other, with the thumb of the hand pointing upward.
- You have to raise your arms as high as you can without making it uncomfortable or painful.
This easy, unequipped workout is recommended for people who don’t want to go to the gym and want to be fit.
If you want more workouts to do at home, I leave you a very interesting article here.
To conclude, if you also want to lose weight it is possible to achieve it, follow our advice and you will achieve it.