The best 4 day workout routine for female, change your body at will!!!
4-day woman's training routine
If you're reading this, it's because you've probably decided to improve your physical condition through training.
Although you probably know the benefits of exercising regularly and consistently, here we will share efficient strategies for you to achieve your goals quickly.
4-Day Workout for Women
Whether you're training on your own or joining a gym, it's crucial to establish routines. Otherwise, you won't get the results you expect.
It's best if these are designed by a specialist to get your goals based on your abilities.
If you are just starting, I recommend that you read our article "Beginner's Gym Routine."
With the order, you will go further
In a 4-day training routine for women, the order is a key.
Before telling you the secret of training in 4 days, it is essential to make clear to you the importance of order in your fitness life.
The routine is the safest route to achieve your goals, like losing weight, toning, gaining muscle mass, increasing your endurance, or making a state of complete well-being.
Training your muscles in groups and following a logical order is the best way to get good results.
Your muscles have different lengths and resistance levels, so some recover faster than others.
Knowing this will allow you to be aware that the order in which you train will avoid injuries and unnecessary overload.
Four-day training chart
With this method, you will train your legs on Monday and the rest of the muscle groups on Tuesday and Friday, returning to workout your leg on Thursday.
You will rest on Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday. I recommend that on the days you don't work out you do some aerobics.
Use whatever weight you can manage to complete the marked repetitions. If you can do more reps, it is too little weight. If you can do less, it is too much.
For women, this system allows them to guarantee recovery, and it will prolong the anabolic state.
The anabolic state is the process during which your muscle mass grows. That is basic to have a beautiful body.
Christian Thibaudeau's routine is very effective and is considered one of the best, and here it is:
- Warm-up: Exercise bike, 15 minutes.
- Squats: Do five series of 10 repetitions each, with a moderate weight and a 90-second break between them.
- Jumping squats: 5 repetitions, 5 sets. Then, rest for the next 90 seconds.
- Press: 3 sets of 10, 8, and 6 repetitions. Take rest for 90 seconds.
- Hip thrust: 4 sets of 6 to 8 reps. Rest for 90 seconds.
- Press - Heel lift: 6 sets of 20 to 25 repetitions. Take 30 seconds rest.
- Warm-up: 15 minutes of exercise bike.
- Side and front raise two sets of 13 to 16 repetitions. One alternating front and side lift until you complete the sets. Take rest for the next 90 seconds.
- Bicep curl and triceps extension: 10-15 repetitions of each exercise without rest in between in 3 super series. Take rest 90 seconds at the end of each super series.
- Bench press: Complete 3 sets of 15 reps resting 45 seconds at the end of each set.
- Leg Lift: Complete 3 sets of 20 reps with 30-second breaks.
- Abdominal crunches: 3 sets, repetitions until muscle failure. Take rest for 60 seconds.
Take a break without neglecting your nutrition. If you do, you can lose all your progress.
- Warm-up: Treadmill, 15 minutes.
- Do femoral curl, quadriceps extension, and lunges. Do 10 to 15 repetitions of each exercise without rest in between 3 super series. Take rest 90 seconds at the end of each super series.
- Leg lifts three sets of 20 reps. Take thirty seconds rest between sets.
- Crunches: 3 sets, repetitions until muscle failure. Now take rest for 60 seconds between each set.
- Warm-up: Elliptical, 15 minutes.
- Dumbbell Shoulder press: 5 sets of 8 repetitions. Take rest for 90 seconds.
- Rowing with bar: 5 sets of 8 repetitions. Take rest for 90 seconds.
- Chest Pull: 4 sets of 6 to 8 repetitions. Take rest for 90 seconds.
- Dumbbell Back Kick 4 sets of 12-10-10 repetitions, the last one until failure. Take rest for 30 seconds between sets.
With this four-day women's training routine and respecting the rest days, you will manage to look slim in a short time.
You will also be much stronger and more resistant to physical effort.
Finally, I want to tell you that this is not the only 4-day women's training routine you can follow. You should also change it every three months.
Consult a good trainer for advice on which is best for your initial physical condition. Then you can make progress in terms of weight and intensity.
Some workouts are complete circuits with lots of cardiovascular exercises. These are ideal if you have a lot of extra pounds.
If you are an experienced athlete, you can try high-intensity training.
That consists of doing a single series of each exercise, with as much weight as possible, and doing repetitions until you reach muscle failure.
This training lasts no more than an hour per session, and you should rest four days between routines. Muscle growth will be more than guaranteed.
Don't forget to combine all your activity with a balanced diet that provides sufficient protein.
That will ensure a correct recovery and regeneration of the lean tissue, but free of fats, sugars, and refined flours that do not contribute to the achievement of your goals.